Saturday, February 14, 2009

Your Blogging Assignment

Jeff,

Welcome to the world of web2.0 learning! Web 2.0 means that we use the internet as a tool, not just to read and to learn about something, but to allow interactive sharing of knowledge. That's what this blogging assignment is set up to accomplish, for you, and for your fellow Essex-based Constellation students.

Your assignment is to post a blog each day. Your posts should take you about 10-15 minutes per day.

Consider the following questions as you compose your posts. Please don't think of this as an everyday list of "Must Answer" questions; rather, it is a place to jump start your thinking each day.

1. Who did I meet today? What is their job?
2. What did I spend my time doing today?
3. What did I learn today?
4. Describe something you have experienced at the statehouse that you wished you could share with someone from home.

Lastly, once we begin to respond to your posts, please respond to 2-3 posts per day. You don't need to respond to every post and should include this in your 10-15 minutes of blogging per day.

Have fun!
Mrs. Levy

No comments: