today i worked the the sargent at arms office untill 11:30 or so and then i relieved the pages sitting im on the house session so that they could get some lunch. They were working on ammendment for the sex offender bill as wellas a bill thqat would have them see a pay cut in order to save the state soem money but that was voted no on by mostly the democrats and was not passed. I know many of the senators and representatives now and it gets easier to find them everyday because i know where to find them.
P.S. you guys can comment on these things, it will give me something else to do.
see you monday,
jeff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hey jeff,
so if u were able 2 do this again would u do it?
Hey Jeff,
When the people tell you what to do, do they call you by name or something else?
Jeff,
I am enjoying hearing about the specific bills that you are learning about. You have a different perspective than what we get in the Burlington Free Press and so it is invaluable to read what you have to say.
As you can see by the new comments, I showed your blog to all the classes on Friday. I will encourage everyone to read and comment when we get back. You might make up a survey question for the blog and see how many people respond.
Have a great week and I'll keep checking in.
Mrs. Levy
Post a Comment