Tuesday, February 24, 2009
February 24, 2009
Tuesday. There are no active sessions on Mondays. Today I worked in the Legislative Council Office. There were a lot of incoming and outgoing messages. Not much else to write about today. They were talking about the Yankee Power Plant renewing it's contract and they talked about the deer herd being balanced for the land to support. I will be in the same office tomorrow. A few people were late because the roads were slick from the storm but other than that no problems. The Governor was not here today. I think he is still with the President.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jeff, I am enjoying reading your blog and hearing about all the bills that are coming across the legislature floor. I'll bet you were all over the deer and deer population issues. I heard from Mrs. Evans that you are very busy and working hard. She also mentioned something about tootsie rolls for the pages. I hope that you are also taking good care of Grandma. Keep up your good efforts with your communication skills. You are an ambassador.
Post a Comment