Friday, March 27, 2009
March 26, 2009
Wow, this morning was one of the most hectic times I've seen. There was a Gay Rights rally and afterwords all the people who were there had literaly hundreds going out to mostly Reps. We were so overwhelmed delivering to them in the house i had to be the fifth page in the session and get as many as we could delivered before they dissapeared. The House Judicial Commitee was taking testimony almost all day and so I sat in for a little bit in this afternoon. After lunch there was almost nothing to do and I got some bad news so I didnt do much this afternoon, even though I wanted to. See you all on monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! that does seem hectic see you on monday!!
Jeff,
I just realized that we didn't get to connect today (Monday) when you were at EMS and now you'll be in Montpelier for the week. I'll check back tomorrow to see how your day went. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment